Beautiful Interiors Start At Your Window!
At Village Custom Interiors and Ocala Interiors you can choose to have your window treatment custom created by our local workrooms or by one of the National brands that we represent.
Carole Fabrics makes some of the most beautiful swag configurations in America! Their quality of craftsmanship is unsurpassed, and customers are thrilled with the result of gracious and beautiful Carole swags. Here are some features and benefits of Carole swags;
• Their Portfolio of swags is proven in both popularity and in quality fabrication.
• Each specification includes a chart indicating the number of swags required for the finished width. Carole makes it easy!
• Unless otherwise specified, standard swags have seven folds, are bias cut, and lined with white lining fabric. Sheer fabrics should be self-lined.
• Standard cascade length is 36". Longer cascades are available for an extra charge. Cascades may be self or contrast lined.
• Most swags may be trimmed with fringe. Trimmings add richness and elegance to the already beautiful look of festooned swags and their components. Some swags may be banded or corded. These finishing touches make your selections one-of-a-kind! Designers at Village Custom Interiors and Ocala Interiors coordinate your final selections with the workroom.
• Swags and components are mounted on lining covered dust-boards, packed carefully so as to minimize wrinkling, and will arrive in beautiful condition. Product must be dressed at final installation.
• Railroading – When using print fabrics on top treatments that are specified as “Railroad” only, the pattern will run in a different direction than shown in your sample book. Note: Cascades will run in one direction while the treatment runs in another direction.